The Top 5 Trendiest Nike Sunglasses in 2017
What would summer be without sunglasses? And if you really think about it, what would any season be without sunglasses? Even during the dead of the winter, the sun comes out and your eyes need to be protected. Whether it is summer, fall, spring, of winter, it’s important to have the right pair of sunglasses, especially for people who will be participating in lots of outdoor sports. If you are in the market for some shades that are both super stylish and functional, check out the top five trending Nike sunglasses of 2017.
- Nike Show-X2 Pro Matte Platinum Dark Grey Sunglasses: These are ultra chic, cutting edge Nike sunglasses designed for a variety of uses from casual wear on a bright, sunny, summer day to outdoor target shooting and hunting. There is no lack of style with these sunglasses thanks to the grey and silver frames, interchangeable lenses, and ubiquitous Nike logo. But it isn’t just style that these sunglasses have to offer; there is a lot of functionality that goes along with them. The frames cater to the wearer’s comfort and stability and the pro lens cut offers state-of-the-art technology and visibility. When you wear these sunglasses, you don’t have to worry about a loose grip or lack of durability. These Nike glasses, while beneficial for multiple purposes, is designed specifically for activities including training, winter sports, cycling, baseball, golf, tennis, and other athletic activities. In addition to style, durability, and optimized clarity, these unisex sunglasses are constructed with an adjustable, ventilated nose piece to minimize fogging and they also offer complete UVA and UVB protection.
- Nike Road Machine Matte Night Stadium Neo Turquoise Sunglasses: These edgy shades perfectly encapsulate a delicate blend of bright, fun color and dramatic, dark chicness. The turquoise frames really make these sunglasses pop, but the charcoal grey lenses give the eye wear a more serious undertone. These sunglasses were designed with optimized clarity at the focal point. Wearers will enjoy the laser cut areas at the top of the sunglasses that allow for proper ventilation in order to reduce fogging. These sunglasses are also made with Nike Max Optics for sharper, more precise visibility on all angles of the lenses. Although these sunglasses can be worn for multiple sporting purposes, the weightlessness of the frames make this eye wear ideal for long-distance runners and sprinters. In addition to the 8 base sport frame that is designed for lightweight wear, other features that make these sunglasses so luxuriously comfortable include a rubber inlay for the temples and nose. Thanks to the soft, yet secure grip provided from the rubber inlay, wearers won’t have to worry about sweat dripping into the eyes or the glasses slipping down the face.
- Nike Show-X2 Shiny White Neo Turquoise Frame: There is no lack of functionality with these state-of-the-art, vibrantly turquoise Nike sunglasses. Designed primarily for athletic activities, these sunglasses can be worn for multiple sports including baseball, tennis, golf, and cycling. The added benefits of these sunglasses is that they can be worn for all seasons, thus making them suitable for winter sports. Aside from offering durability, security, and style, these sunglasses maximize clarity by constructing a ventilation system into the frames and the lenses are designed with 100% UVA and UVB protection. Although these sunglasses are ideal for people with smaller to medium size heads, the turquoise and white frames paired with the grey silver lenses make this eye wear option suitable for both men and women.
- Nike Show-X2 Pro Black Voltage Sunglasses: Good news for anyone who loves eye wear that incorporates a variety of fun shades! These Nike sunglasses come with adjustable outdoor lenses as well as grey silver flash lenses that accommodate multiple weather conditions. The frames are bright green and black to give off an edgy appearance with eye wear that really stands out. Although these unisex Nike sunglasses were designed specifically for athletic activities including baseball, tennis, golf, and cycling, they are all perfect for casual wear or long-distance running. Thanks to the adjustable temples and nose pads, the rubberized material provides a strong grip when moving around and it prevents sweat from entering the eyes. The frames are constructed with a ventilation system that combats fogging and improves visibility.
- Nike SQ Squadron Blue Matte Anthracite Sunglasses: There is a quiet sophistication about these chic shades that give off an edgy quality without even trying. The subtle colors make these sunglasses a fashionable choice without being overly bold. The frames are comprised of two popular colors: navy blue and mineral brown, while the interchangeable lenses are grey and max golf. These sunglasses were designed specifically for avid golfers, but are also a great option for runners, baseball players, and anyone in need of casual eye wear. Both of the lenses easily switch in and out of the frames and provide a wide range of vision. These men’s sunglasses also provide 100% UVA and UVB protection, making them a great eye wear option for long days in the sun.
Want to learn more about other trending Nike glasses that you can choose from this year? Or is there another brand that you are interested in? Don’t hesitate to contact us for any assistance that you might need picking out the right sunglasses for you. You can also keep reading our other blog posts for more free resources or visit our official website to view our extensive list of high end sunglasses that cater to a variety of needs.