Top 5 Women’s Designer Prescription Sunglasses for 2013
When it comes to sunwear, each year brings a new wave of chic styles and artistic fashions. What’s in this year for women?
Women’s Designer Prescription Sunglasses: The Top 5 for 2013
If you’re a woman in the market for a new pair of prescription sunglasses, there are a few things to pay special attention to. The shape of your face, for instance, will help you determine which style is best for you.
The styles that are in this year range from the classic Ray-Ban New Wayfarer to Geek Cat-Eye styles and Carrera aviators. Big lens glasses are still a great go-to, and many of the styles on our site can be made in prescription.
Here are the top 5 brands of women’s frames that are “in” this summer for women’s prescription sunglasses:
- Banana Republic – There are some more subtle styles here in classic shapes and refined looks. Sleek profiles and lens shapes, deep colors and shading are the highlights of Banana Republic’s summer styles this year.
- Kate Spade – This line has some of the more typical styles you look for in women’s sunglasses, but many have cute and innovative new approaches such as bright and bold patterns and frame highlights. Chic and classy styles, cat-eye sunglasses, and aviators are the Kate Spade sunglasses to look for this year.
- Ray Ban – Ray Ban has always been known for its retro and vintage styles, and the glasses to get this year are no different. Many of the same Ray Bans that have been popular in the past are still great choices for summer 2013 including the Aviator, New Wayfarer, funky wayfarer designs, and vintage women’s glasses.
- Carrera – Women’s Carreras are known for their big lenses, bright colors, and solid frames. These are really the epitome of the “big lens” look, making every face look cuter.
- Gucci – We can’t really say that Gucci is a “jack of all trades,” because Gucci is really the master of all the styles it carries. Gucci has the most diverse selection of products this year, from cat-eyes of all sizes and colors to classic and contemporary aviator styles, square and rectangle sunglasses frames, wayfarers, oversized lenses, as well as new designs and textures. The crazy Gucci aviators were really in last year, but many of these styles are still very much in fashion.
A good rule of thumb when shopping for prescription sunglasses is to pay attention to the shape of your face, which we’ll cover in our next blog post.
Whether you’re looking for sunglasses that are artsy, chic, elegant, flowery, retro, classic, or some combination of them, we’ve got it. Best of all, we’ve got them in prescription, so you can wear the latest styles without sacrificing vision or worrying about wearing contacts.
This year’s styles are great, and we’re really excited about some of the new and artistic sunglasses we’ve released on the site. If you’re looking for prescription sunglasses, we’ve got the frame styles and lens choices to get what you’re looking for. Even better, with the prescription lens choices, you can really customize your sunglasses to make them truly unique.
If you have any questions about what we can do, leave a comment below or drop us a call. Thanks for reading and happy shopping!