Spy Optics Sunglasses that are ANSI Z87 Approved
Many jobs require their employees to wear glasses or sunglasses that are ANSI Z87 approved, so what does this mean and how do I get something that is stylish and meets the safety standards? ANSI Z87 means that the glasses are put through an extensive test in order to ensure that they will stand up when your eyes need it most. Safety is taken very seriously especially when protecting your eyes and wearing glasses that meet the safety standards are HIGHLY recommended. At www.rx-safety.com we offer stylish safety sunglasses that meet ANSI Z87 standards; Spy Quanta Clear Smoke Sunglasses, Translucent Gray Frame with Bronze Green Spectra Lenses.
This is what you get after 16 years of R&D: stylish, functional eyewear that can endure a world of abuse and won’t allow anything to get in the way of clear vision, fit or comfort.
- Built from high quality Grilamid
- Signature patented Scoop Venting System
- 8-Base ARC (Accurate Radius Curvature) Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Lenses
- Hytrel Rubber Nose Pads and Temple Tips
- 100% UV protection
- Frame measures: 64-18-125
- Replacement lenses available for all light conditions
- Ansi Z87+ approved
You can still look good and protect your eyes at work!
Stay fabulous and safe!