Prescription Motorcycle Glasses for Women
Looking for a pair of glasses for the bike, but having a hard time finding ones for women?
Women’s Prescription Motorcycle Glasses
It seems like they’re incredibly easy to find for men, but what about prescription motorcycle glasses for women? They exist, and this post should give you a good idea of what you have to work with and how to find them.
Many of the prescription motorcycle glasses we advertise on our site are unisex, so they can be used by men and women. Some of the ones that we advertise are for smaller face sizes, though, and most women will want to steer towards them. Some of our Bobster Eyewear prescription motorcycle glasses are designed for women as well.
Here are the places to check out for prescription motorcycle glasses for women:
- In the Wiley X Climate Control Series, the Blink, AirRage, and Curve styles are for smaller faces, so women who feel they need smaller fit prescription motorcycle glasses will do well with these.
- The Bobster Highway Honey is designed specifically for women motorcycle riders. While it does not come with a removable foam gasket as the Wiley X Climate Controls do, the Highway Honey’s large lenses are excellent for keeping the wind out of your eyes.
- If you consider yourself of average size as far as sunglasses go, your options open up considerably.
- In the Wiley X Climate Control Series, the only frames not of medium fit (other than those mentioned above) are the Rout, Jake, and Airborne, which are large-fit.
- The Bobster XRH is an excellent convertible style for average face sizes. It features removable foam like the Wiley X Climate Controls, with the added benefit of converting from standard sunglasses to goggles with a strap that is more comfortable beneath a helmet.
If you’re interested in a pair of prescription motorcycle glasses for women, the above list gives you a good idea of the kind of stuff available to you. Your options open up more if you are looking for wraparound styles that don’t have the removable foam, but we recommend that feature for riding. It makes the glasses safer and function better.
Prescription motorcycle glasses for women are not nearly as common as unisex motorcycle glasses are, but the styles produced by Wiley X and Bobster are extremely popular with both genders. If you have any questions about prescription motorcycle glasses for women or what options are right for you, give us a call or leave a comment below. Thanks for reading, and happy riding!