How can I stop my glasses from fogging up
One of the biggest winter problems we all deal with is having our glasses repeatedly fogging up! Its very frustrating constantly having to wipe them down over and over again everything they mist up. Allowing fog to cover you vision can be very dangerous!
We offer a variety of anti-fog coatings you can easily apply yourself. There are different cleaning and spray accessories available. Which are:
- EK Cat Crap Anti-fog: Voted the #1 anti-fog on the market. This cleaner and anti-fog treatment is safe on all lenses, great for eyewear, goggles, binoculars, and helmet visors. Simply rub it on and rub it off and you’re in for a clear day!
- EK Cat Crap Care Kit: This handy kit includes the popular Cat Crap lens cleaner/anti-fog, micro fiber Cat cloth, & optic screwdriver with straight and phillips heads. All you need for maintaining all types of valuable optics.
- EK Cat Crap Spray On: EK’s same award winning anti-fog Cat Crap solution in a liquid spray. Is safe on all lenses. (1 oz. bottle)
- Anti-Fog Solution: Rx-Safety Anti Fog Solution helps rejuvenate lenses. Just apply one drop to each lens and spread evenly. Clean with a microfiber cloth until streak free.
- Fog Buster Anti-Fog Treatment System: Fog Buster™ Anti-Fog Treatment System Optimized for use with ophthalmic lenses, ski goggles, scuba masks and helmet shields. Outperforms all other anti-fogs!