Prescription Inserts for Respirators How to Choose the Right One?
Respirator masks aren’t just for people who don’t wear prescription glasses.
Respirators with Prescription Inserts
Do you wear prescription glasses and use a respirator on the job? If so, prescription respirator inserts are a good choice for your mask. Our respirator inserts are compatible with the majority of respirators used by American law enforcement, military, and first responder personnel, and they can hold any prescription.
Getting the best vision shouldn’t mean sacrificing comfort or safety in situations where a ventilator is required. And getting the equipment you need to stay safe on the job shouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg. Our in-house prescription lab and discounted prices allow you to get prescription respirator inserts at reasonable prices, so you can be safe without breaking the bank.
Facts About Respirators and Prescription Inserts:
- Prescription respirator inserts are compatible with the majority of respirators used by first responders including firefighters and forest fire personnel.
- Our prescription respirator inserts are used by American military, law enforcement, first responders, and specialty personnel across the country.
- Ordering prescription respirator inserts is easy. Simply find the insert that’s compatible with your mask (view our compatibility chart here), enter your prescription into our online form, choose your lens options, and check out.
- If you need to use a respirator mask, you will find no better optics or compatibility than our prescription respirator masks.
- We’re proud to offer hard-working Americans competitive prices on prescription respirator inserts without compromising on quality or optics. We guarantee your prescription will be made correctly, or we’ll remake it at no cost.
Prescription respirator inserts make your vital safety equipment tailored to your vision requirements. They enhance the safety of your equipment and ensure that you’re prepared to face the task at hand.
If you have a respirator insert and need new prescription lenses put into it, we can help you with that as well. Just give us a call, and we’ll guide you through the ordering process. Give us a call or leave a comment below if you have any questions or comment about our prescription respirator inserts, compatibility, or your prescription. Thanks for reading, thanks for your service, and stay safe!